*Update: The State Government announced on Sunday, that Private inspections for residential & commercial rentals and sales are permitted for Metro Melbourne, as well as Auctions.
This move comes earlier than expected, but is an excellent breath of life back into the Melbourne property market!
Private Inspections Guidelines:
- Only one attendee is permitted at the inspection (attendees may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household, an intimate partner or children under 18 years old)
- Attendees MUST wear an appropriate face covering (face mask) throughout the entire inspection
- Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
- Buyers and Tenants are permitted to travel further than the 5km radius to attend a Private Inspection (excluding Regional Victoria)
- Buyers and Tenants can leave their home for a maximum of two hours to attend a pre-arranged private inspection of a property
- Standard social distancing and hygiene requirements remain
- All inspection attendees details will be recorded for contact tracing purposes
- Written confirmation of the appointment will be sent from the agent to the attendee prior to the inspection
Auctions can be permitted outside for all Residential or Commercial Real Estate.
- Maximum of 10 people at an auction, in addition to the people required to conduct the auction
- Prior registration of all bidders should be considered to limit the attendance within the auction zone
- All COVID safe measures must be in place
Our team at Rosin Smyth & Partners will be following all social distancing rules and guidelines in order to ensure the safety of all parties.
If you would like further information about one of our listings or would like arrange a private inspection with one of our agents, please contact us and one of our agents will be delighted to assist.